Are you interested in interning for the Santa Hustle® Race Series either in our office or remotely? We’d love to have you!
Santa is seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with event planning efforts for the Santa Hustle® Race Series. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual interested in learning more about the race industry as well as event planning. The internship offers exciting hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills. Please fill out the form below to apply.
- Training in Race Management
- Manage, implement, and assist in Social Media and Marketing Plans
- Assist the Santa Hustle® staff in soliciting sponsors
- Help recruit volunteers
- Assist the Santa Hustle® staff in managing and planning logistics of our events
- Update data entry and calendar listings
- Assist the Santa Hustle® staff in coordinating participant bibs, race swag, and other race aspects
- If local: Get real event experience at Santa Hustle® race events
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably with an interest in marketing, event planning, sports management, business and/or communications.
- Must be computer literate, including Internet research experience.
- Professional demeanor and outstanding phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
- Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the Santa Hustle® Race Series
Start Date/Days of Work:
Requires 3 – 4 month commitment, start/end dates flexible. Days work in current schedule.
This internship is unpaid; however, we are looking to fill a full-time salaried position after internship. School credit also available.